BURLINGAME RANCH PHASE II
ASPEN'S PREMIERE AFFORDABLE FAMILY COMMUNITY
HOW TO GET ON THE LIST
AND GET PREQUALIFIED
You need to complete all three of the steps below in order to get on the list and get prequalified. If you have any questions, see the FAQ or call the Housing Office at 970-920-5050.
Step 1: Get on the Reservation List
- Complete this short online form
Step 2: Qualify for the Housing Program
- Print and comple the Aspen / Pitkin County Housing Authority Qualification Forms
- Scan & email the completed forms to email@example.com
- Or fax them to the Housing Office at 970-920-5580
- Or deliver them to the Housing Office at 530 E. Main Street, Lower Level, Aspen, CO.
Step 3: Get prequalified for a mortgage (it's easier than you think!)
- Download, complete and save this set of electronic forms
- Email the completed forms to to firstname.lastname@example.org
By completing and submitting these forms, you are authorizing the Aspen / Pitkin Housing Authority to act as your agent in seeking prequalification for a mortgage.
If you have questions or difficulty with any of the above steps, call the Housing Office immediately at 970-920-5050 or come in for a visit at 530 E. Main Street, and a representative will be happy to answer whatever questions you may have and can walk you through the steps.
Sign up online, call or visit the Aspen / Pitkin County Housing Authority today!
Aspen / Pitkin County Housing Authority
530 E. Main Street, Lower Level
Aspen, CO 81611
MUST BE QUALIFIED BY THE ASPEN / PITKIN COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY TO